Saturday, April 5, 2008

Recent Events

YOZ!

These past two days have been AMAZING! many things have happened, i made some new friends, a new BUDDY :D ,i went on a night hike with Ming Rong and Pan : ) and i played battlefield 2 online for the first time ><'''. Anyway going to post about what happened during the two days .




*Thursday: On thursday Shi han and me went to Heart of God Church to go for my first ever Connect Group Meeting(CG). The weather was hectic as it kept on pouring, so in a brave atempt to not be late(><) We devised a ingenious plan! Shi han would meet me at jalan punai there and ferry me to the bus stop with his umbrella(I don't have one at home...). The plan was literally foolproof, except the rain was harder then i had expected. I stood under my void deck looking helplessly at the rain trying to think of a way to get to jalan punai without getting my hair wet. I thought maybe i should go find some cardboard and just run towards Punai to find Shi han, only prob was that the available cardboard are all soaked, Then i decided to maybe go borrow an umbrella from one of my friends who stays in the same block as me, (sigh...) he was not at home. In the end i just ran into the rain with the hood of my jacket above my head. The feeling was exhilarating, i felt a surge of power go through my veins only to stop dead in my tracks when i saw Shi han, He was taking his time walking towards me(=.=''') so in the end i was soaked and alittle bit annoyed. CG meeting was really great, i learned about loyalty and tongues and met a new friend called Audrey, she's really nice and i had a really nice chat with her(sorry bout the short intro, promise to give u a longer one in my next post :D)




*Saturday: Service was really entertaining, Pastor Kevin Loo was a charismatic person who knew how to capture every one's attention. After the Service, Ming Rong and me took the MRT to clementi as we had planned before hand to watch a soccer match at Jeremy's house, on the Trip there i learned a little bit more about Ming Ring and his history in HOGC, plus i learned more about tongues(ITS A REALLY INTRESTING LANGUAGE...if i knw how to speak it...:D). At clementi there we met up with Pan and off we go to Jeremy's house!

The trip to Jeremy's house was a roller coaster ride as we got lost for almost 2hours!

In the beginning, we followed Jeremy's instructions to take Bus 173 and alight at Bukit Timah Primary school and then from there we would walk up a hill and be able to find his house. 1hour later, we find ourselves lost somewhere in Bukit Batok.

Pan and Min Rong Posing Infront of Bukit Batok Police Post.


For the next hour or so, i dare say that we almost walked half of Bukit Batok(maybe we should have listened to Pan and took a Cab). The best part of the walk was when we walked into a remote jungle area where we scaled the area and got to the end, only to find out that there was no way out...so we had to walk all the way back to the main road.


Us at the beginning of the Trip!(for some reason i look tired and Pan very happy :P)

Us near the end of our Ordeal (Ming Rong looks happy in both photos, lol he is the man of steel!)



Ming Rong At the Start Of the Day


Ming Rong At The End Of The Day.

At around 1.30am, we finally arrived at Jeremy's house(Alvin and Jeremy came to save us lol). I had every Intention to fall asleep on the spot, but the rest decided to go to lan at 3am, so in the end i stayed awake all the while. Before we went to lan, Ming Rong showed us afew videos.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo&feature=related COOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M (Food Court Musical)

At around 2.30am, Something Random happened. Everyone Started Wearing their t-shirts over their head to make it look like they are growing hair. The Results?


Four Dashing Males Modeling The newest Trend.

The Day Ended with everyone exhausted from a 2hour game of Battlefield 2(ROCKS!) and all of us got knocked out at 5am.

To End it off, I rode bus 66 home and to my surprise, hardly anyone boarded the bus! haha! ok ending it here now Sorry abour my bad grammer, am writing it with my head out of sync with my hands.:D

Henry OUt.