Monday, October 13, 2008

10 more till 100!

I am 10 post away from 100! Awesome!

I saw this quirky Quiz on Eugene's blog and copied it from him, Don't worry I got his permission haha! :D

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time:
11.45pm

Name:
Henry Cai Xing Xuan A.K.A
菜新鲜

Shoe size:
Either 10 1/2 or 11


Height:

Last Measure 177 but I think I'm 175 :)


Where do you live in:

Singapore.



Favourite drinks:
Peach Tea, Peach Tea, Peach Tea, Diffrent Brand of Peach tea



Favourite breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs on Buttered Toast(Tasty!)


Have you ever been on a plane:
That Depends...Are you from the Army?


Swam in the ocean:
Nope, Wanted to, But everytime I tried, My Mom would Tackle me to the ground(She says its too "Dirty" :S)


Fallen asleep at school:
Depends, Are you Mr.Pang?


Broken someone's heart:
Hope not, If I did Sorry, If I did not, AWESOME!


Fell off your chair:
Yep I did once during Sec 1, And I torn my pants...Word 8)


Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:

Once! Just last week haha!


Saved e-mails:
45 e-mails and counting :D


What is your room like:

Snugly, Cozy, and half messy half Clean. Clean side is mine, Messy side my bro...


What's right beside you:
My bro, And he's not Happy about what I said bout the room


What is the last thing you ate:
Kentucky Fried Chicken

Ever had chicken pox:
Yep


Stitches:
Once! On my Left Knee! but now it's invisible!


Broken nose:
Depends again, I never broke my Nose before, But I almost Broke Shi han's Nose once :P


Do you believe in love at first sight:

Nah, there's No such thing, if there were, Then my Manpedia would be useless!


Like picnics:
Yeah, I love Picnics.


Who was/were the last person/people you danced with:

I don't know how to dance eh


Last made you smile:

I smiled too many times to remember :)


You last yelled at:

MY Soft Dog Buddie...BUDDIE I'M Sorry!



Today did you
Talk to someone you like:
Of course! I like all my Friends! They're Awesome!


Kiss anyone:

Does My Ah ma count?


Get sick:
Actually yes eh, Last night I was sick.


Talk to an ex:
If I talk to Expensive Items, People would thing I'm Crazy.


Miss someone:

Yeah, All the Crazy Dudes in Raven 18!


Eat
:
Yes! I ate Branch and Lunner!


Best feeling in the world:
Sharing On Stage(till After 'O' levels Of course!)


Who do you really hate:
CD-R80...The CD holder infront of My Computer...it's Blocking my screen!


What time is it now? : 00.14am


Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now:
Well, there are People in my Mind, Lots of People :)


Do you have any siblings:
Yes!


Do you want children:
Siao!


Do you smile often:
What do you think? :D :) v^.^V 8)


Do you like your hand-writing:
Depends on which Paper you talking about.


Are your toe nails painted:
Yes...I mean NO! NO! NO!


Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Easy! The beds in IKEA Showrooms! So nice! Don't Sleep! like WASTED sia!


What color shirt are you wearing now:
Grey


What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday:
Hanging out at Church Eating Pizza! haha!


I can't wait till:
I get My First Guitar!(yeah Very long liao I know!)

"o' Levels are Over!

The C1 C3 Chalet!

Christmas at Heart Of God Church!

Asia Conference!

Pastor Kong's Service!

Nick Vujicic!

Red Rain 2009!


Are you a friendly person:
I think I am, I think I am, I think I am, I think I am


Do you have any pets:
Erm, I have this Soft toy Doggie I call Buddie, Counted right?


Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
What sort of Feelings?


Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:
Yes Of Course! We Were Praying for The Church! So Meaningful!


Do you sleep with the TV on?:

I do, But when I wake up, The TV is off...Weird *X-file Music*


What are you doing right now?:
Doing the Quiz :)


Have you ever crawled through a window?:
Actually yes, I crawled through the Window of My Cousin's house when we were playing "Spiderman vs Power Ranger"


Can you handle the truth?:

The Truth Can set you Free :)


Are you too forgiving?:

I hope so :D


Are you closer to your mother or father?:
Momster :)


Who was the last person you cried in front of?:
waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Pai seh sia!


How many people can you say you've really loved?:
I can say I love Everyone I know!


Do you eat healthy:
I have to! or else how to be
菜新鲜


Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?:
Of course! I have pictures of me and my Expensive Virtual Ferrari!


Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you:
Once, Twice maybe Three times. T.T


If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?:
Jesus and Those who understand me :)


Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:

Quiet....but Can Be Loud sometimes.


Are you confident?:
I'm More confident now compared to last time! :)



5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was kicking the top of My bed, when suddenly my bro drop on me, I cracked my skull and went to Hospital...Funny experience :D

2. Struggling to breath underwater after a Fat lady swam above my head and nearly caused me to drown.

3. Running to My Mom and Crying about getting myThumb Stabled.

4. Bullying the Girls in my Class(yes I have been through that phase before, now I grow up leh...I hope :D)

5: Wasting my Life away doing Meangingless stuff, Thank God that's Over!


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Study
2. Watch Hot Shot ep 12
3. Blog
4. Stay Awake during Study Time
5. Pray


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream!
2. Potato Chips! Jack & Jill Especially!
3. Curry Puffs!
4. Donuts! Donuts Donuts!
5. Coffee Sweets!



what would you do if you were a billionaire:
Use it to do Something Constructive :D


5 of my bad habits:
1. Shaking my Leg

2. lazynesss.
3. Always waking up at 7am
4. Not being Responsible enough
5.
Pessimestic Thinking



5 places I have/will lived in:

1. Bedok Reservior

2. Tampinese

3. Pasir Ris

4. Paya Lebar

5. Jurong East Tou guan(Future home!)


5 jobs I've had:
1. Seng Song Yeo's Promoter

2. Cleaning Toilets

3. Cooking Dinner(even though I'm not good at it)

4. Helping Customers carry their baggage to their Car

5. To buy a Cake for something Special next week!


Wow This Quiz took like 45mins of my Life away! Hope it's Worth it! anyway Koonster!

Don't Think so much ah! It's Not you for sure!!


Henry OUT!