Thursday, December 4, 2008

One Night in Jurong East

Jurong Jurong Jurong! spend 26hours there!

Back! From Triple G and Officer Cadet Alvins House! It was Soooo fun! haha! we spend 3hours just talking about Life, Who we like in church, What we want to be when we grow up, what we think of each other(apparently we are all jerks haha!) and what it takes to become a good leader.

Wow those topics really changed my perspective on lots of things! haha! I really enjoy talking to Alavin and Lolo :)

Anyways we all got knocked out at around 4am liddat!(except Gerald who claims that he got knocked out at 5am) and as usual I woke up at 7am, but I didn't wake up volunteering, I woke up because Alvin's Dog Champange jumped on my Tummy and when I sat up, it slept on my pillow. So yeah the Dog kinda Outsmarted me, but after that I K.O. again and slept all the way to 12pm.

And at 1pm after we washed up, we went to IMM and walked around there till 3pm, Gerald and Alvin bought some Sweet that looks like a Gel and said it taste Super Awesome, I felt sick watching them eat it as I the bottle looked like a Gel Container haha :)

After IMM, we went back to Alvin's house to Watch "Never Back Down!" it is quite a nice movie haha, very unique :) at around 6pm I went home and reached home at 7pm, Wah! Super Fun! I sooooo Gonna do it again!

Henry OUT