Sunday, December 7, 2008

Real Man!

Real Man Step up, Stand in, Take Charge, Make Decisions and Make things Happen, Are YOU a Real Man?

Lead:

Do not Direct, Lead for Leadership is not Directing, You are not Directors.

Wow! I want to be a Real Man in Heart Of God Church Man! Pastor's 4th installment of the Real Man Series is really Powerful! the first time Pastor How shared that Real Man Must rise up as when they Rise up, The whole Church will be Able to Rise up Also so Men Have to Take Responsibility! The second time Pastor Shared about Vision! about how "Living without a Vision is Worst that being Blind" for our vision is our Picture to the Future! and last week Pastor Shared about Humility! about how a Real Man Should have Genuine Humility and not False Humility! for Humility is about Objectivity and the Truth! so we should not Undervalue ourselves nor shall we Overvalue ourselves! Don't Deny our strenghts and Don't Hide our Weaknesses!

ZAI! Super ZAI! haha! wow I am really impacted about the "Real Man" Sermon! and apparently so is Kenny! haha! Yesterday Right after sevice, He was walking around telling Pan and Mong to "Take Charge ah!' & "Make Things Happen!" and like the sermon He didn't just Direct He LEAD! haha! while most of us were just chatting around with each other, He offered to help the Ushers to Pack up the Chairs! I was taken aback by his Actions! So I just stood there looking from him to mong and from mong to him, In the End Mong said "Go help him bah" and so I did haha! I think My Bro is Ready to be a Usher already!

As for today, We didn't really do much after service haha, except that we celebrated Sean's birthday haha! it was kinda a "very Obvious but Not Obvious" thing as I went into the Ale Frasco and without telling anyone anything, just turned off the lights and opened the Door for shi han, I can tell that everyone was Shocked! haha! So It Was a Job Well Done For the BC Crew again! haha!

Anyways, after having Dinner, We just walked down to the Auditorium to hang out and Have Fellowship with each other, and From today onwards! Angie has Allowed me to call her ANG liao haha! I think ANG sounds soooo Much Cooler than Angie or Angelina haha! anyways Had a great time playing Soccer With the CG during Pepsi Cola, I was top Kill for the First match! haha! I was Owning everyone! until! I got killed by Randal! argh!! haha! but it was Super Fun :D Church Is really an Awesome place! It is my HomE!

Henry OUT