Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Wonders


Our Lives are made up of Little Wonders.

It's Late, My Parents are Asleep and my Brother...well He knocked out long ago ha ha. Did nothing much except had an Excellent Basketball Match with 2 guys just now. Xin and I played against them and we fought back from 7-2 to win 9-11, Awesome! I can say that Xin and I make a pretty formidable Basketball Team! We are Called "Dynamic Duo"! and if you want to challenge us call either one of us! we'll accept your Challenge!(Why no number? Because this challenge is not real :D)
The Match was Really slack in the beginning, Xin A.K.A Pepper Sauce and Me A.K.A Hot Dog(yeah it's a dumb nickname I got last year =.=''') played like 2 newbies, we let the opponent get their way with us, they were dominating! the score after 5 mins was 7-2
Something happened during the 7 mins of the game, either the opponents got tired or Pepper Sauce and Hot Dog found their Form! because at the end of 7 mins the Score was 5-9! not the biggest deficit, and eventually after 10 mins The "Dynamic Duo" Made a Come back and Scored 6 unanswered points! Cue Crowd Cheering! (WAAAAH WHEEE YAY!) Cue Thanking of Crowd! (Thank you! Thank you!)
After The Match was Over, Pepper Sauce and Hot Dog(I have no Idea why I'm using Third Person haha!) went under a block and began Exchanging Signature Moves and Pointers till 11pm, before Pepper sauces older Brother Hot Sauce Came to Fetch him Home.
OK, The Story is 100% True! Except for the Hot Sauce and Crowd Cheering Part, Anyways Great Balling With you Xin! Till we meet again! haha! 斗牛要不要?

Alot of people came into MSN, Perfect Timing I guess haha

Little Wonders by Rob Thomas

Henry OUT