Friday, September 19, 2008

3 Birthdays in 1 weekend

Me: Hey Kenny, why do you go "Woo" when mong poke you with his pen and when you drop your stuff?
Kenny: I was under the influence of the Great Ric Flair,
Me: ...
Kenny: Woooooooo!

Argh! My Brain is going into Overload! there's gonna be 2 birthday celebrations this week! and I need to prepare 2 birthday cards 2 presents and study my Notes as Homework!

I only have one word to say right now...

AWESOME!!!!!!

Yeah! I'm not sure what this feeling is, but it is definitely not Stress or Pressure, this is a good feeling, plus I think I got off easy this weekend as Mong is helping me with one card and Pan is helping me with Presents!(Thanks!)

Hmmm...though this is a good thing, I should not let myself Rely on them too much as well in about less than 2 weeks time its gonna be the start of what I call "Operation October Oh!"(the oh is placed there so that I could put it as Ooo :D)

"Operation October Oh!" or as I like to call it Ooo is gonna be a real test for Shi han and me for we will be juggling our 'o' level Exams and preparing for approximately 8people's Birthday's and that's not even Counting The Integrations! Shiok!!!

You must be asking me this question "Eh so many things to do you still say Shiok! you ok mah?". Well my answer is Yes I am OK and I say Shiok because I can't wait for when the whole thing is Over and when I can Finally Jump for Joy! That's Right! The Feeling or Relief! Can't Wait!

Ever Since Roy's Birthday(Which was literally a Tactical Battle Against the Elements!) I seem to be addicted to the feeling of Relief, It is just such a special and Unique Feeling. I love it!

Maybe I will post about the Planning and Discussion put into Roy's Birthday in another post, but right now I just wanna say that I recently Discovered that all the past nicknames my friends gave me all relate to one animal. The Hen.

Henry OUT