Thursday, September 25, 2008

Number 71!

Sometimes, The truth Really Hurts.混乱混乱混乱

Today the whole of the 蔡 Family knows That I am a Christian, and they are Officially against me going to church, Why? Because I chose to Forfeit the Annual Vacation to Genting, and all of them are Strong Buddist who are strongly against the ideas of Christianity.

The whole thing started with me telling my Mom that I don't want to go to Genting This year, And I have my reasons, From that the whole thing escalated to where by she asked me to choose between my family and my Faith.

Well, I did not answer her directly as either answer I chose would result in Dire Consequences. So instead I Changed the topic, which was easy, all I had to do was show her my Vast Collection of Picture and Wallah! she forgot about it.
Picasa Saved The day haha! Oh and there is an Awesome Event happening this Saturday Sunday in Heart Of God Church! It is the F100!(That's Right you heard me! F100 no F1! we got 2 more 0 then them!) For the First time in History, There will be a Night Race in the F1! but that's not all! for the first time in history! An F1 event will be Held in a Church! Awesome Yeah?!
Plus if you enjoy a little bit of competition, you can bring your Tamiya Cars And race other people and compete to see who's Lousi Hamilton and Who's Felipe Massa!(Awww man thanks to my bro I actually know the drivers names haha!) plus there will be a 2 for 1 buddy Combo meal, where by if you purchase 1 drink and 1 popcorn, you get another set, TOTALLY FREE!(Huh?! Free!? Where got such good thing one?!, Got! Who say don't have!)
If Racing is not your cup of Tea, Its OK! for there will also be Games! like Xbox, PS2 and Wii! plus there will Guitar Hero! If you have never played or Heard of it before...ALL the more you should come! :D
HENRY Out