Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free of O's

Be Others Hearted,

Getting Jersey's Tomorrow, Awesome! Can't Wait! haha!

Anyways met up with Desmond at Singpost after collecting money from Grace, and walking from My house to Church(Shiok!), we then travelled to Bugis to meet Ming Jian to Collect his Jersey money, and no We are not Loan Sharks! We are just Wannabe Loan Sharks haha.

From Bugis we travelled back to Paya Lebar to meet up with Triple G, to collect his Jersey money also, Chatted for like 20mins(Gerald practically missed 3-4 trains haha!) We are going to have a Basketball outing This Friday! Yay!!!

After collecting the money from Triple G, Desmond and I proceeded to Church to eat Yoshidayama(wrong spelling I think haha!), Kinder Bueno, Half a Dozen J-Co Donuts & Cream puffs! It was like a picnic! Wah! my biggest mistake of the day! Not Taking Picutres of it! but my Phone died halfway through the journey back to Church so didn't really matter haha.

min of the 1 quarter, Eugene came and we went to play with the Basketball Desmond brought! We taught Eugene how to tap the Ball up! and he is such a fast learner! He learnt it like in about 15 We then sat at the Cafe Lounge and watched the NBA Match Houston vs Lakers, During the 7thmins! haha it took me 3 days to learn that!!! eh wait...Maybe it's because I'm Slow...Cannot be what...Eh wait...Ya I'm Slow haha!

We started playing "Monkey" and it was Awesome! it started off as a Casual game before ending as a "Guy vs Girl" all or nothing Monkey game! haha! in my opinion the Guys won, enough said haha!

After that, Si Hui started the Meeting for the Chalet, and I found out that I will be working together with Lauren and we will be doing Food! We are the CHEFS! oh ya now I just want to say that Si hui will make a very good teacher in Future, why? because My O's just ended and today she gave us a worksheet to do, and It look so much like my Homework! haha! Si Hui! Consider a Career in Teaching! :P

After the Meeting Yassy came, and she helped to calculate the amount Eugene and I have to Collect before we can be able to pay the Jersey in Full, And Apparently we only have $80 more! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

The Day ended pretty much the same, though I heard something that was quite disturbing, but everything is OK! haha :) Bused home, Ate My signature Dish "I can't believe it's Scramble Egg" and Now am blogging. Tired =_= yet Happy ^.^


Henry OUT