Thursday, November 6, 2008

SOFTBALL!

I MISS SOFTBALL!!!

WARNING SOFTBALL CONTENT

Softball Video", Amazed I watched the video and realised that the whole thing was made by "Ah Dotz! Was just randomly browsing through youtube when I saw a video title that says "BNSSpek", one of the team members of the old 06-07 BNSS

Looking at the Video, I remembered what Training used to be like, Every Monday, Thursday & Saturday at 3.30pm(12pm for Sat) Yong xin and I will go to the School Field to meet up with "Ah Pek" and the rest of the team to Suan each other on School Work, Fielding Skill, Batting Skill etc...

Then at 3.45pm Coach Kenny(Ironically same name as my Bro haha) would come and make us run 2 laps around the school field(which takes about 20 mins as everyone jogs at snail pace just to Piss Coach Kenny off haha) after which we would pair up in 2 and practice our throwing.(that's my Favourite part! :D) at 4.30pm Coach would gather and set us into Outfield and Infield and from there He will torture us by constantly Hitting the softball at us until we can field like professional Softballers.

Training Fielding takes forever! It only ends at 6pm sometimes even 7pm! but it was Always fun, as at the end of the day Coach would give us a Prep Talk on the next match and how we can or have improved.

Haizz...I really miss Softball T.T lol I still have the Softball that I took from School, it's rotting beside my bed haha! Though my final turn in the School team ended bitterly with Coach.

It was the 2nd inning of the Match against Bedok Green, I was playing Centre Field and everything was going fine, we had 2 outs, our pitcher was having the worst game of his life, we were all falling asleep when

*Pock!*

The Batter Bats the ball Straight in my Path! I was totally caught unprepared and overran the ball, but I managed to recover fast enough to prevent the opposition from scoring 2 runs, I though I managed to redeem myself. But right after the 2nd

"Coach, Why you pull me out of the game for?" I asked rather Menacingly
"Because you seem like you don't want to play, Since you don't want to play I take you out and put Ronson in for you." He Replied Angrily

I was so angered by his reply that I threw my glove beside him and went to a corner to sulk(very bad tempered last time ): ) we eventually lost the game 12-9, after that game I barely even spoke to Coach Kenny ever again.

Wow, I just typed a totally Random Softball post, Sorry if you wasted your time reading this, I just typed what I wanted to remember. So yeah Sorry :) anyways I placed the Warning on top of the post for a reason! HAHA! Softball Team. Inning was Over, Coach Pulled me out of the game! I was really surprised and angered in his decision to do that, So I went to question him.


Henry OUT