Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Service with Nick Vujicic

GODisable, Placing your happiness in Temporary things means your happiness is Temporary


Whoooooo! Just came back From Nick Vujicic's 2nd Service! Totally Blown away by What He preached about. Faith! Service was really really Awesome! In fact it's so awesome that I can even use Words to Describe it, That's how Awesome it is! Nick Vujicic's Life is such an Inspiration, Fear is the Biggest Disability, but add GO in front of Disable and it becomes! GODisable! That's Right GOD is able! for Jesus is the Only person who has Defeated The Devil!

"There is Life in Purpose, and Purpose in Life"
-Nick Vujicic

"I Don't Know What Tomorrow Holds, But I know who Holds Tomorrow, GOD."
-Nick Vujicic
And Like What Mr. Nick Vujicic Said When you Pray for a Miracle and the Miracle did not happen, Then YOU are the Miracle as you know how it feels, so you will be able to Relate better to those going through what your going through. We don't go by sight, We go by Faith

Hebrews 11:6 "But without Faith it is Impossible to please God."

Yeah! What I typed just now was Samples of what Nick Vujicic Preached about! So Imagine the Full message to be 100x Better than What I just typed...one word...ZAI!! And the most amazing thing was seeing hundreds of people give/recommit their lives to GOD.

Wow, So Glad that I went for both Services, Next up Pastor Kong is coming This Friday! WAAAAH! Can't Wait sia! Gonna get to Listen to Pastor How's Mentor Preach on 3 Diffrent Sermons! I Seriously Can't Wait! by the Way...I noticed my Blog no more pictures liao T.T I need to take more pictures and post them on my Blog! Watch out this Friday! I'm going to go Trigger Happy Again!

Henry OUT