Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back to My Old Ways

Today I cried...Tears rolled down my eyes...Tears of JOY! BOLTS!

Hey Hey! Just came back from an Awesome Movie outing! We watched Bolt the Movie! and it was super funny! My favourite Character will have to be Rhino the hamster! I don't care how Cute or adorable Bolt is! Rhino is the only reason I laughed in the Movie! His Laughter is Contagious! HAHAHAHAHA!


After the Movie, we went to have Dinuch! the food at Food republic is quite expensive sia! 4 tutu kway for $2! Day light Robbery! haha! after lunch, We had Arm Wrestling Matches! I have no idea who the overall winners of the Match was, but I think it was Dave bah, haha! his Bicepswah! BIG SIO! haha :D ah!

At 5.30pm, Desmond, Joshua, Jeremy, Pan and I trained from Vivo City to Plaza Sing to find some Cards, But in the End we gave up and decided to go play Lan instead haha! and you know what?! Left 4 Dead! is really an Awesome Game! We intended to only play for 1 hour and then leave for home, but the game was so addictive that we actually played for 2 hours! The best part of the game was when we managed to jump on the Chopper and see all the Zombies fly down the building! Irony was that I played the girl in the game =.=''', Now Back to my old habits! Posting lots and lots of Pictures! mwahahahahahaha!

Old Habits Die Hard so, PICTURES!
Some pictures for My Christmas cards to My Family and Friends!

NO Desmond! You can't ride the sledge! its for Santa clause!

Joshua collecting Raindeer droppings, Pan & I disgusted, JO collecting Joshua's erm...

A nice Group Photo for Mummy and Daddy, and My Grandma for Pan's Case

Desmond The Titans and the Christmas Tree, Coming in Theathers 25th December 2010
A mighty Looking Blue Figure Flexing for the Camera
And Us Flexing together with the Blue Figure, Macho to the MAX!

Two Nice looking Figures, I have no Idea what they are

Argh! too Late! Josephine is Here! Nice pose though


Henry OUT