Friday, March 27, 2009

Stronger Better Faster

Praying, Praising, Learning

I'm back from my 2 weeks of Army confindment, yeah am a little too tired to blog about alot of things, so I'm just gonna make it short. During these two weeks, I've been pushed beyong my physical and mental limts, through the Physical training and the commanders.

Physically, I had never been able to do 40 push ups with muscle achs over my whole bodies nor had I ever ran a 2.4km run with a strained hamstring before. Mentally, I had never been ordered around by anyone before to echo out a command or fall in platoon level within 30 seconds before nor had I ever been surrounded by a sea of vulgarities before.

Personally I think it's really thanks to God that I'm able to come out of the first 2 weeks of BMT with only a slight fever and a slight cough, God pushed me through the physical training in BMT, whenever I felt like giving up or slowing down, I would pray for God to give me Strength to continue pushing myself. And when others are sprouting vulgarities like drinking water, I would pray silently in my heart for understanding and peserverance.

God has been Good to me during my first 2 weeks of BMT, He has came to my rescue when I needed him most, and He allowed me to conqure my problems through my own determination, He will never give me a challenge I cannot Handle.


Lord, Still I praise Your Migthy Name
Love,
Henry