Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where Is the Master Card Guy?!

Wise and Responsible

I Was surfing Youtube when I came across the Master Card Guy! haha yep the dancing guy you see in the Cinema before the movie starts, apparently his name is Matt! haha, I love that M1 Commercial! not because it is nice or anything, but because the commercial is just so pointless and nice.

Seriously, what could be more entertaining than seeing a goofy man dance in front of the monuments of the world? actually a lot of things haha, plus the combination of a weird dance and the Beautiful scenery make the video worth watching! one mintue your looking at the background saying "Wah so nice!", the next you'll be staring at Him saying "wa lau! Spoil the Image la!" haha, but the concept of this whole thing is really unique and creative, Hmmm I wonder how a small video like this can become such a Internet phenomena.

P.S. I got a an Idea I want to Do in church this week! Whoo!



The Master Card Guy Before

The Master Card Guy Now

W.HENry Loves Jesus