Monday, March 2, 2009

Dead 4 Left

This Generation Belongs to Jesus.

Just came back home from the awesome LAN outing with Mong, Shi han, Yong xin, Koon weiShi heng. It was really a fun outing, we played L4D and walked around queensway till our legs became jelly, then rested, and walked again before having dinner at the coffee shop in our area.

Fellowship this good doesn't come often, its easy for a group of people to come together and just LAN and go shopping, but its hard for a group of people to be able to scream "EH! I TIO ZAP!" and laugh their heart out and enjoy each other's company so thoroughly. I'm starting to understand why Kenny said "Its good to see you again Henry" the day he first came home from Tekong, I can't wait for the day where I would be able to say that to every single person I know be it from Family, Church, school etc, because the day I say that will be the day my 2 weeks of confinement is Over!

I'm praying for a breakthrough in every aspect of my life in Army, I believe that God will change my mindset of everything I see, think and say, just like how he did when I first came to heart of God church and when I first discovered L4D.

Speaking about L4D, I always wondered what would happened to the infected if the tables were turned against them? hmmm....
and


That would be wrong on so many Levels, even for the undead haha.

Shi heng and I, haha :) Gonners for Life!

Love,
Henry