Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cool quiz

W.HEN=Where Henry, When Henry, Why Henry or just WHEN

Haha got Tagged by Lauren to try this quiz out, hmm seems fun haha! ok Shall give it a Shot! :D I don't know what's it called so I guess I shall just name it the "Lauren Chang" Quiz! haha here are the rules!

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Alter Bridge - Open Your Eyes (lol!)

What do you like in a Guy/Girl?
Matchbox 20 - Bright Lights (I like Bright Lighted Girls)

How do you feel tonight?
Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight (DUH!)

What is your Life's Purpose?
Hillsong - I'm Not Ashamed (My life's purpose is not to be Ashamed of the GOSPEL!)

What is your Motto?
Teddy Geiger - Air Dry (haha...Totally Random!)

What do your Friends think of You?
Delirious - Miracle Maker (well so says iTunes, Whooo!)

What do you think of your Parents?
David Cook - Always be My Bab ( that's kinda Ironic, I always thought I was their Baby, hmmm...)

What do You think about Often?
Craig David - Unbelievable (errrrm....lol!)

What is 2+2?
Matchbox 20 - Unwell (Yes Maths does make me Sick haha)

What do You think of Your Best Friend?
Nick Laachey - this I Swear (lol swear what?!)

What do You think of The person You Like?
Tank - 非你莫屬(Waaaaaah!)

What is Your Life Story?
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade (wah Grim bo! haha)

What do you want to be when you Grow up?
Nickelback - Animals (lol Half way through already, Am a Chicken!)

What do you think when you see the person You Like?
Jay Chou - 菊花台 (lol I think of Flowers I Guess)

What do your Parents think of You?
Jack Ingram - Lips Of an Angel (haha! NO MORE PO!!! WHOO!)

What will you dance at your Wedding?
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem (Everybody!!! haha Koonster's favourite song!)

What will they play at your Funeral?
Fall out Boys - Thanks for the Memories (awwww so sweet! eh The lyrics are Mean la!)

What is your Hobby/Intrest?
Good Charlotte - The Anthem (haha I guess I love to Sing Mari Kita!)

What do you think of your friends?
Brian McKnight - Back At One (lol guess I want my Friends to be Toddlers haha)

What's the Worst Thing That Could Happen?
Three Doors Down - Without You (Woah quite True Quite True, JESUS!)

How will you Die?
Hillsong United - One Way (lol Of course one way la, if not 3ways meh haha!)

What is the one thing You Regret?
Planetshaker - Could I Ever (wow, This quiz Just turned very Biblical :D)

What Makes You Laugh?
Boys Like Girls - Five Minutes to Midnight (lol I laugh like Mad five minutes from midnight!)

What Makes You Cry?
Delirious - Every Little Thing (lol its true, I cry at every thing Small)

Will You ever Get Married
Simple Plan - When I'm Gone (Guess I will get Married When I'm Gone, Hence..W.HEN! haha :D)

What Scares You the Most
Boys Like Girls - Thunder (NOOOO! I'm Not Afraid Of Thunder Lor! just abit terrified only!)

Does Anyone Like You?
Daughtry - What I Want (Wah! What I want, Hmmm so Do I want people To like me?)

If you Could Go back in Time, What Would you change?
Taylor Hicks - Do I make You Proud (wow, That Means quite alot to me eh haha)

What Hurts Right Now?
Michael Learns to Rock - Sleeping Child (What?! A Sleeping Child is Hurt?! NOOO!)

What Will You Post this as?
Craig David - Walking Away (OH...so I did all that just to walk away? COOL!)

Haha here are the 10 people!
Lauren(Person Who I got it From), Gerlad, Eugene, Koon Wei, Sean, Yong Xin, Si Hui, Wen Jie, Surati and Shi Han

HENRY OUT