Thursday, April 16, 2009

Faithful

What makes a Leader? God

My Blog has been dead for the past 3weeks or so already, haha guess Army is not only killing my brain cells its also killing my blog. Yeah I just booked out 2 hours ago, and all I can say that its not really a very happy bookout, why?

FIELD CAMP

Yep, 6 days of living in the vegetation(apparently the plantations in Singapore are too noob to be called Jungles) where our physical and combat fitness will be stretched to the limit and our Sergeants will mentally push our sanity to the brink of insanity. Worst part is, I won't be able to go for church service this weekend and maybe next weekend, Awesome...(Sarcasm)


But out of all this Negativity, there is a silver lining in the form of Dragon and Falcon Company. Haha! in case you don't know, My Leaders Roy and Mong are staying Really close to my Coy line!(Roy is just directly Beside my company line! haha plus he's also in Platoon 4 section 4!) and Mong is in Falcon company which is only like a stone throw away, haha plus Alvin is also in tekong as a Platoon Commander(You should have seen the face of my Bunk mates when he came to look for me in my Bunk! haha they were so scared that they ran out of the bunk!) plus Sean is enlisting in to Tekong tomorrow! and its kinda hard to miss Sean :)

So even though I am forced to face the floor 20times ever day and night and forced to run my 2.4km at a consistent timing of 11.40 minutes, I know that my Lead
ers are right beside me looking after me(literally, lol Roy can see my Company get Tekan everyday haha, plus Mong marches past my Coy line all the time)

Even Though I can't be in Heart Of God Church ever weekend, God has brought Heart of God Church to me everyday in my Army life, He is Faithful.

Love,
Henry


P.S. This is me without my hair, yep! Bald Hen or Featherless, which ever fits the sentence though my personal favourite is Botak! haha!