Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nice Day

Yoz!

Nothing much to post about today, just made this post to say that i may not be blogging much for the next few days as i will be working on a major project :D and yes its a secret!

OK today was pretty normal for me, just went to MDIS and fell asleep half-way through the Web Design Lesson, even though the lecturer was really funny and cool i can't stay awake as he keeps talking about some sort of server and theories making the lesson really dry, plus i didn't sleep till 2am last night(Important thing!) so i just sat there and gave him my best "yes, i am paying attention to you" look, which is just staring at him through glazed eyes.(P.S. IT WORKED! :P)

After MDIS Shi Han & I travelled to Paya Lebar to find Yassy for dinner at some fastfood restraunt called "Arnold" or something, Maybe it was "Anchor" or "Andrew" not sure because i was enjoying the food too much :D and Yassy will be going to Korea for 9days, I have mixed feelings for that as I am sad that she will not be in singapore for 9 days and envious that she IS GOING TO KOREA! haha :D

Well, thats my day and don't expect a post for at least 3days, though i may post if i feel bored and when some big event happen(this sentence is to Darrel so that he won't spam my CBOX by saying i say i don't post then i post :>)

Henry Ouuuut.