Thursday, October 16, 2008

IC being used as EZ-Link Card, Victim no.2 Dragon Ho

Woah had my 'O' Level Practical Today! Physics was easy in the sense that the questions that the paper ask WERE SO DUH! I didn't have to think or ponder any of the questions and I was done with the physics paper in 30mins! I had so much time that I repeated the Experiment 3 times! So Much Fun!

Chemistry on the other hand, required a lot more thinking, They didn't tell you the name of the substance you were supposed to use, they just gave you the
equation like NoSOH(not real equation). Was really hard for me as I always had a hard time recognising Chemical Equations(Same goes for Buses and People :S)

Overall the whole practical exam was not as hard as I thought, but there was something that definately irritated me. MR. DRAGON HO JIAN HUNT, played with my long ruler before the start of the exam, he was bending my ruler up & down to test it's flexibility, then...

*Pooooock!*


He was holding my ruler with two hands, in two diffrent peices, staring at it with a *Dotz! I broke it?* expression. ME? I sat beside him with the *I can't believe you just did that* expression. The best part is he could not stop laughing for 5 mins, he just sat there hysterically going "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
While I stood there having the dunno want to laugh anot look.

After Science Practical, I went to Tampinese Interchange to go meet Eugene, and from there we went to Mundai. After that I went home. S:D

One Night in Paris! FIANLLY!

Henry OUT