Friday, November 14, 2008

Basketball!

Basketball, Queensway, Church and Home.

Whooo! Came back from Church! Basketball and Queensway! Too many things to blog about! and too tired to type about it, so gonna do a Shot Summary.

Played Basketball in the morning with Desmond, Eugene, Gerald, Si hui & Ming Jian. Before playing met them all at Singpost Macs where Si hui told us that she just gave birth to "20 little puacks". After basketball we went back to Church to Bath and Change, in the Toilet Pastor said that Desmond, Gerald and I were very polite and that only the people of Heart Of God Church are like that haha! after that We went to Collect the Jersey!!! Wahhh! Finally! yay! and on the trip back Desmond and I were being so Random that we decided to go to church to fold the jerseys haha~

Can't Wait for the CG Chalet on the 26-27 November! It's gonna be Awesome! oh ya recently I found out that ever since sharing my Testimony last month, People have been comparing me with a Hen/Chicken, Maybe it's because my Name is HENry? or Maybe it's because Shi han Sat on me b4 I came to Heart of God Church! haahhah!

Typing Nonsense now! can't Think Straight! need Sleep! NEed To Lie Down! need to...ZzZzZzZzz...

Henry OUT