Thursday, January 1, 2009

CountDown!

26hours of no Sleep Equals to the best 26hours to end the Year.

Whooooooo!! its 2009! Awesome! haha 2008 was such a Great year for me, I think its one of them years that I will never forget about, too many awesome moments for me to remember, luckily though...I HAVE A BLOG! haha! Countdown at Heart of God was really Awesome, there was delicious Otah, Chicken Wings and Satay, Funny Game shows(one of the MC was Ee loo haha) and There was alot of Great Games at the Carnival! whooo! too much fun already! OVERDOSE! ARGH! haha

I believe that though 2008 was a breakthrough year for the Church, C1 and C3 and to everyone in church, 2009 will be even better! 3000 by the end of 2009? why not?!


The Dudes of C1! haha

Joshua and desmonds pretending to be L4D zombies haha

Sad that 2008 was over...except for joshua
But Overjoyed for 2009! Including Joshua!
Haha! Leon, Desmond Me and Wawa :D

the Seahster Leon and Wawa

Me and Dessymond haha

Its supposed to be me and eugene, but he got cut off!!

The Guys Posing on Stage!
Total Candid shot! haha!

Wishing you a Happy New year! 2009 will be Awesome!

Henry OUT