Saturday, May 9, 2009

What does Mummy Mean?

Happy Mothers Day! spelling error free!

M = Motherly
Obviously the first M in Mummy should stand for Motherly, as that's what mothers are! and the word motherly is made for them! and like the word Motherly states, my mom has been both Warm and nurturing to me over the past 19 years by always showering me with love and attention, even when I don't deserve it, and if it was not for her nurturing I won't be who I am today, a 19 year old young Adult.

U = Unique
Yes! U stands for Unique as every Mother has a different way of showing their love to their children, some do it through hugs and kisses, some through lavish gifts and excessive pocket money, but mine does it through constant encouragement and always being there for me, even when it was inconvenient for her. My mum is unique and I love her the way she is and everyday I thank God for making her my mother as I won't want it another way.

M = Magnificent
My Mom is Magnificent! that's right! mothers are magnificent people! as they are willing to sacrifice their effort, time and even their dreams to raise up a child up. Mothers put 100% effort in raising up their children as being a mother is a 24/7 365 days a year job with no leaves and no Attend C's, but our mothers still do it anyway as they love us their children more than anything else in this world, and want to see us soar like Eagles.

M = Magical
A Mothers love is Magical, as no matter how good looking/ugly, how tall/short, how nice/mean or even how lovable/unlovable a child you are, your mother will still love you. When the world gives up on you and abandons you, your mom will still be there for you, loving and praying for you, I believe that God is Love, and our Mom's are God's Ambassador as they are the best at expressing his unconditional love through their own unique way.

Y = You Rock!
That's right 2 words for Y, not because I can't find a good word for it, but rather because these 2 words are the most fitting for our mothers! they do Rock! most people would say you have to be crazy to want to be a soldier, but I say you have to be crazy to be a Mother! as a soldier your only duty is to your country, but as a mother your duty is not just to raise up a child to serve his/her nation, but rather to raise up one of God's beloved children to their fullest potential in him. And that's the reason I love my mom! even though she doesn't approve of me being a christian, she still believes that it is God's mission for her to raise me up to be a strong man rich in Character and in some cases God, My Mom ROCKS!

Yeah, so this is just a short mother's day post that I got inspired to write on the way home inside of Matthew's Car, ha ha yeah good news! My mummy is coming to church tomorrow! and not just My mom! Pan and Wei en's moms too! awesome right?! ha ha even till this day God surprises me in so many different ways, his ways are truly above mine :) oh yeah Trivia! did you know Grace can jump 198cm?! that's like close to 2m! some of my platoon mate can't even jump 180cm! so WOW! ha ha oh and Grace thanks for the Awesome Birthday card! its really unique! specially since I almost Ate it! ha ha


I Find myself more amazed and in love with you everyday.
And more Alive in the 7am ray
Truly You are Great.
O most high, Jesus Christ

Love,
Henry