Monday, July 20, 2009

Change in Mentality

Difference comes from Action

It's time to change my mentality of Evangelism and towards Approaching God with my problems, no longer will I sit back and wait for Miracles to happen, It's time I took the fight into my Own Hands.

Loving my friends and bringing them to church is My Responsibility and My Goal, I cannot constantly rely on the efforts of my CG mates as in the End I'm the one who knows them best, I'm the one who has spend the most time on them, and I'm the one who initiated and invited them to church. So there is no point starting something that I cannot complete and leave the work to others to complete it for me.

My Friends, My Responsibility, My Dream & My Vision. God can create the Miracle, but it is up to us to finish it! God can create the right opportunities and moments, but it is up to us to take it! God can give us Dreams and Visions beyond our wildest imaginations, but it is up to us to Live it and Fulfill it!

It's time to stop be passive and wait to be approached by others, that's not what Christianity is about. Christianity is about being on the offensive, it's about being active! it's about be Productive! it's about being Other's centred! so in the name of Jesus

CHIONG AH!

Love,
Henry