Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BM & Visiting Sean...AGAIN!

YOZ!

Just Came back, OK i will be blogging about yesterday and today...are you ready? LETS GO! :D

Monday: Well, Monday blues caught up with me in the morning because on Sunday i decided to revise on my Chemistry, I was super Psyched! I was Well-oiled!, I was Prepared Mentally and i found myself face first on a drooled covered note book, I FELL ASLEEP?! ARGH!
I was literally dumbfounded, partly because i woke up at 4am and well I SLEPT FACE FIRST ON MY NOTEBOOK THAT WAS COVERED IN DROOL!, but other than that everything was fine :). OK back to where i was, I woke up at 6.30am and phoned Shi Han and asked whether he wanted to skip the morning lesson of MDIS, but he insisted that we go as the morning lesson was the 1st lesson of Principals of Information Technology and he said it might be important. So fine i went and well, i thoroughly enjoyed the lesson!(thanks SHI HAN! :D) The lecturer was a Indian raised in Australia so he had a posh Aussie Accent mixed with a Hard nose Indian Pronunciation, OK i made those up, but he did speak COOL!.
So after MDIS, I went over to Heart Of God Church for....BUILDING MAINTENANCE! which was super cool as well, Mong kept trying to Vacuum everyone clean( i tried to re-vacuum but he kept dodging...darn :P) and cleaning the lift was super fun! when we jumped there was like a hydraulics cushion which was FUN!, OK i may sound childish but yesterday's Building Maintenance was THE Best i ever HAD!.
After Building Maintenance, C1 & C3(Winifred only :D) Went to mac to have dinner as Mong said that after a hard day of BM we should spoil ourselves with junk food(I don't get the Logic...if you do please explain :D). So Monday WAS no LONGER Blue after BM :D, it may be Red thought...CAUSE RED RAIN IS COMING! :D

Tuesday: Tuesday is a GREEN day :D, why? I dunno! :D anyway today was a weird day. I went to MIDS as usual, only to find out that well...THERE WAS NO LESSON! i mean like
i spent 50mins to travel from Bedok to Queenstown only to find out that lesson was cancelled. I was in MAJOR Fustrated Mode! But on the other hand, Because i went to queenstown, i had the time to go to Singapore General Hospital and visit Sean!
When Sean saw us, he was like abit amused( i dunno why lol) but the whole session was real nice as the 3 of us chatted and talk nonsense for what seemed liked ages :) thought the bad news is that Sean would not be discharged this week,maybe next week :(, but the good news is that Sean is LOOKING BETTER then how he looked last week as he is able to walk to the toilet without any asistance! cool right!.




The Map To Singapore General Hospital!

Sean checking his own Heart-beat...looks so professional sia :P

Koon and the Card Mong,Shi han & ME gave!

Me & Sean showing our Approval of Manchester United winning( I showed thumbs down :P)

OK i shall end my Blog post here, Sorry if you think i have been ending my post abit suddent recently but hey! ITS MY BLOG :D

Henry OUT!