Monday, May 19, 2008

Not Yet


Not Yet.

Sometimes I ask the question, "My Lord, is this Your will?"
It's Then I hear You answer me, "My Precious Child...be Still."

Sometimes I feel Frustrated, Cause I think I know what's best.
It's then I hear You say to me, "My Busy Child...just rest."



Sometimes I feel so lonely and I think I'd find a mate.
Your still small voice gets oh so clear and says, "My Child...please wait."



"I know the plans I have for you, the wondrous things you'll see;
If you can just be patient, Child, and put your trust in Me.


I've plans to draw you closer. I've plans to help you grow.
There's much I do you cannot see and much you do not know.


But know this, Child... I LOVE YOU. You are precious unto Me.
Before I formed you in the womb, i planned your Destiny.


I've something very special I hope for you to learn.
The gifts I wish to give to you are gifts you cannot earn.


They come without a price tag, but not without a cost;
At Calvary, I gave My Son, So You would not be lost.


Rest Child, And do not weary of doing what is good.
I promise I'll come back for You just like I said I would.


Your name is written on My Palm, I never could forget;
Therefore, do not be discouraged when My answer is
...NOT YET.





I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20



Author Unkown.