Thursday, May 15, 2008

Moody GO AWAY! God SAVED THE DAY!


Yoz!

I am moody no more! thanks Audrey Darrel and Xin!, you guys made my day :)


OK so this is going to be a short post bout what i did today, which is basically just sitting in my room having some quiet time as I felt the need for it. When I woke up today I felt terrible, as in Emo!, because I had a fight with my father yesterday over a quarrel that occurred during 11pm, before that I was sleeping and was completely oblivious to my surroundings when I heard my father shouting vulgarities to my mom, being the KPOH that I am, I decided to investigate, the result? my father gave me a tight slap and told me to shut the **** up. I was enraged by what he did, so being the impulsive and hotblooded youth I am, I started arguing with him, as the argument went on the atmosphere just got more and more tense. In fact it got to a point where my father challenged me to fight him man to man(I would lose of course). The finale came when my father said these exact words "I regret having a useless pig of a son!", in retaliation I said "Well what makes you think you are the greatest father in the world, all you ever do is come home and take your frustrations out on us!"

So when i woke up today, I felt totally wasted. What my father said had a severe impact on me, So i throughout the whole morning, i was literally dead(sorry Audrey! but Thanks for cheering me up :D) I was in a world of my own, i could not stop thinking about what my father said and did, and i was disgusted by my lack of composure and allowing my rage take over(CURSE YOU DEVIL!). I remember something Roy said last week during follow up, "God will be there for you even when all your friends desert you, In fact God will still be there for you when your own parents neglect you so you can ALWAYS turn to God for anything". Heeding his advice i decided to pray to God for advice and counselling so i knelt down beside my bed and started playing a random song from my phone, which so happens to be "Came to My Rescue" by "Hillsong". And so for the next 45minute I was unaware of my surroundings as it was just Me, God and the song "Came to My Rescue"(i looped it! :D). During my quiet time, I prayed for a solution to my lack of Control over my Emotions and for the courage to call my father and apologize to him, And right now I'm gonna to say that our God is a man of Wonders :D for the solution he gave for my emotions was to change the negative Energy given by your Emotes into positive Energy and utilise it on physically draining stuff, eg basketball ;D, for when your tired you could careless about your emotions ;) PRAISE THE LORD!


I am also proud to say that Miracles do happen!, for before my quiet time I was still pondering whether to call my dad and say that I am sorry, I was in a real dilemma for if I called my father and apologized then I will feel embarrassed and not know how to open my mouth, on the other hand if I don't call him then our fued would not end( I know its easy for girls to just say sorry to each other, but for guys its harder because we're MACHO! :P). But an amazing thing happen! at around 3.35pm(very specific :P) my phone ranged and guess who? IT WAS MY FATHER! I was super shocked but at the same time scared as I was afraid he might be calling to take his anger out on me again, it had happen before :(, but to my surprise! he called and actually apologized for slapping me last night! the series of events that happened next were just unbelievable! for I apologized to my dad for insulting him and for the next 15minutes we just chatted about soccer and how Manchester united did/did not deserve the title(I stood on did not...GOONER ALL THE WAY! :P) PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN!

An air of relief filled me, as Ii was overwhelmed by what had just happened within the span of half a day, I was able to quell the argument between my father and me, plus still have a delightful conversation with him :). Though there was something I still had to do, I had to use the energy that was still running inside me(I think its Adrenaline :D) so i smsed Xin and asked if he would like to play some basketball. So at 6pm Darrel, Xin & I went to Ubi Factory there to play basketball. It was super fun! and i had a great blast, though the Grand Champion was Mr.Darrel Koh Wei Jun(only play 2match also call yourself Champion =.=''')

So to End the Day on the high note i shall Hype RED RAIN! which is happening on the 24th-25th of MAY! and to let you guys get a small taste of what is to come i shall post some pictures! ENJOY!


Henry Loves God Out!


RoCking IT OUT AT REDRAIN!

Look at all these people...NICE!!

Me & Xin, I am not pulling his hair lol :P

Super BLUR picture of XIN getting Blocked by ME! :D


The Video Montage...lol