Sunday, June 8, 2008

Learning As We Go

YAHOOOO! High now!

Pastor Joaquin(Correct me if I am wrong) Preached A Super Powerful Service! I now understand why everyone loves him in Heart Of God Church! It is because His Sessions are soooooo Cool! I mean one minute you'll be laughing your heart out, the next minute you'll be going into sentimental mode(Amazing right?!) I cannot wait for next week's School Semminar, Its gonna be Super NICE! :D

Something Amazing happened this morning, I woke up at 6am without an alarm clock lol(usually i would require 2 alarms just to wake up at 6.30am so yeah this is amazing in some way)

the reason I woke up at 6am was cause I promised Audrey(The Sleeping Blur Queen :P) that I would sms her to help her wake up and not miss BMT.

Good Thing: Managed to Fufill my promise and Gave her a morning call
Bad Thing: Unable to Fall back asleep( Don't ask me why...I am abit weird haha XD)

So Anyway DANIEL CAME FOR SERVICE! yay! in case you don't know who he is, he is this super cool dude who can be a joker but at the same time a serious persone, overall he is one of the coolest secondary 2 Dude you will ever meet :) AND SHI HAN's BRO SHI QUAN!(correct me if I am wrong...again) another cool and nice kid, Shi han said that Shi Quan was really playful, lol in my opinion I think he's really shy and really well behaved haha!

The Most Exciting Thing that I did today was actually taking pictures of the CGLs! I am not going to tell you why we did it :P but I can assure you its really cool! anyway spend like most of the day tagging with silvia running around Church Trying to find leaders and asking them if we could take their pictures, LOL the whole experience was pricesless because we were like reporters/fans trying to get the attention of HUGE SUPERSTARS who are very busy with their own CG and work.

Overall Today ROCKED!
Prayer Warriors Stand Strong Together.

Henry OUt