Friday, October 17, 2008

Slam Dunked

Jump a little bit Higher.

Woah! I managed to study for more than 8hours today, Officially breaking my Record!
Woke up at 6.30am today, and just studied, though I won't say it's really studying as I was like half awake half asleep, so I studied till 11.30am, after that I waited for Pepper Sauce to call, because he said he wanted to study and help me with my science at 12pm today.

However! he only replied my SMS at 12.30pm as he just woke up! but it's ok as he managed to rush down and meet me at 1pm and we proceeded to go to KFC to have Lunch and at 1.30pm we went to find Jian hunt. and from there we studied at MacDonald's from 1.30pm till 5.30pm.

After studying for so long, We all had severe Headaches, Though Xin suffered the worst as he felt dizziness also(Get Well Soon BRO!) after that we walked to Jian hunt's House to play basketball for awhile, on the way there, Jian hunt started coming out with weird nicknames for himself like ACE, Destiny Boi, Curry Sauce, Chilli Sauce, etc...

One of my goals in life have been fufilled! and that is to touched the rim of a Basketball court! Coolness! It's the first time I have ever touched the rim, and all I wanna say is...It's not what people think it is...it's just

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Haha! I spent most of the day trying to do a Slam Dunk, the results were not pretty, most of the time I fall awkardly or just slamed the ball to the rim...HARD. at the end of the day, I didn't do a Slam Dunk, But I came close to getting the skin on the heel of my foot torn.

It's Hard to Slam dunk when your only 175cm tall, But it's not hard to touch the rim when your 175cm tall :D, Chemistry paper will be on Monday! Jia you to all those with Major Exams! you Can Do it! :D


Henry OUT