Monday, October 20, 2008

3 shy

Just 3 shy till a hundred...Finally!

Whooo! Just finished my Chemistry Paper today! Overall it was Not too bad, A little easier than the Chemistry Paper I did last year(Maybe because its the last time we're allowed to take the old syllabus)

Now the Next thing to get ready for is my Maths Paper 1 on friday. Gonna meet up with Jian hunt to study again this wednesday and this Thursday! I'm Determined to do well for my Maths 'O' levels this year!

Errrr...I feel so left out of so many things this week, Could't send Yassy off to the Airport, Could't go to church today to help out with major service ops cleanup and could't stay online past 00.00am(though I set that myself), I can't wait for My 'O's to be over! Only 4 more papers to go till I get my Life Back! And Thanks to everyone who smsed me this morning! You Guys Rock :)


Countdown: 4 more papers
24th oct: Maths Paper 1
29th oct: Physics Paper
30th oct: Maths Paper
2
11th Nov: Science MCQ

Henry OUT