Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Right Time

God is the Ultimate Builder and Creator.

God has placed us where we are for a purpose.

We are here not by accident, We are here because we are here at the right place, at the right time, We are Chosen By God.

John 15:16
"You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you. I have appointed you to go and produce fruit that will last, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he will give it to you."

Today Garrett Preach a Powerful Sermon, and I think the way he preaches really reminded me of Pastor How! the Sermon really spoke to me and it confirmed my revelation about C1 & C3, We are Growing Stronger as Each day passes, We are Beginning to take Charge of Our Connect Groups, and We are Sharing the Burdens of Our leaders.

The most Amazing thing that Happened today, Two New Friends gave their life to Jesus! and That they will "See you Next Week". God really is Amazing, His Plans are so Precise and He Always Finishes what He has Started, That's My God.

Henry OUT