Friday, October 24, 2008

Maths, PM, BMI

Somethings should be left unsaid.

Woah! Had my Maths Paper 1 toady. I woke up at 5.55am and well just sat on my bed and dazed till 6.14am, before walking to the shower blured and sotong like. Luckily the Water was super cold! It woke me up! after bathing I set off to Damai Secondary for my MATHS PAPER TWO! *Thun Thun Thun!*

At Damai, I Relished that I didn't Bring my Entry Proof! so there was a 50% chance that I could not Take the Exam at all and be sent home!(cue *scared music*) so I went to the General Office and ask the Clerk if I could get a copy of my Entry Proof, but she said "Cannot, you must go ask your invigilator, So I went to ask my Invigilator who said "Cannot, you must go ask the Vice Principal of the School, I don't want to get in trouble. So I went to the Vice Principal who said "You have your IC? OK Can go ahead take the Exam.)

So I walked from the Classroom to the General Office,
Then From the General Office I walked back to the Classroom,
And From the Classroom I walked back to the General Office,
And Finally from the General Office back to the Classroom.

Lesson Learnt, Bring my Entry Proof to prevent something like this from Happening again.

Speaking about my Maths exam, I lost 17points on 4 questions! Siansational! but I'm not gonna brood about it, I'm going to Concentrate on doing well for my Maths Paper 2!.

before stopping(our brains were After my maths exam, I went to Bedok Mac to meet Jian hunt to study for 1 hour 30minsgooed) and from there I went home, Bath and walked to JalanSinglap to meet Shi han to go to the Last Prayer Meeting in Church, Prayer Meeting was really Refreshing, after praying I felt more alive!

Challenged Shi Han to Pool, and well I lost the first game because I scored the 8ball, but I won the other two games! one by myself the other one was won by Winifred(who could not stop distracting the players lol), so I guess its a 3-way-tie.

Building Maintenance & Improvement!(BMI) was next! and since there were only a few people around to do BMI, Ming Han asked everyone to go to the 13th Floor Toilet and Clean it! BMI was really Exhausting, But Fun!(as Always :P) though I think it was not a good day for me to do BMI today, firstly I sprayed the window cleaner on myself while trying to grab it and I touched something I should not have touched...(Trust me you don't want to know.)

After BMI, Sean, Si Hui, Winifred & I Hung out in church for awhile before setting off home at 22.16pm(Told you I remembered!) after that I just bath and am Now rewarding myself with a Bowl Of Wanton Noodles...mmmmmmm...Wanton....

Henry OUT