Friday, January 30, 2009

Ipod is goooood

What do you go to Church For?

I used to Hate Travelling Long distances, Waiting for People, Stoning and waiting to use the bathroom. But all that has changed! Now I Love travelling Long Distances, Waiting for People, Stoning and Waiting to use the Bathroom! Why?! Because a Certain Device Loaned to me by the Extremely Nice and soooooo not Mean Green Annoying Irritating Lauren! what is it you ask?

Presenting!

IPOD!


That's Right! An Ipod! whoo! I love this little 3gb storage mini Music Player cum Mini Cinema! Travelling is now a totally Empowering Experience! Specially if your playing a Fast Song like "Five Minutes to Midnight" by Boys like Girls, People thought I was crazy while walking home as I was bobbling my Head and Body up and down like a life sized Father Hen Bobble Head, The Ipod is really the Best Device I had Ever held in my Hand(other than the Hand phone), And I think I am slowly becoming a Apple Fan, but what can I do? The Products they make are just too user Friendly already! oh! and I saw a 26inch Panda Bear Plush toy!! It was Awesome! Super Nice!




Henry OUT