Sunday, January 25, 2009

OX Year!

The Year of the Ox, Why the Heck did I put Pig?!!!

Chinese New Year! haha other than the Ang Bao, there is nothing I really like about it! haha! yeah but since its officially New Year liao! I decided that I will be super nice till the end of the Lunar New year! Why?! to prove that I can be Nice also! Mwahahaha...erm...I mean Haha(Chuckle)

Yeah same as every year My relatives came to my house in the morning to just hang out and play Mah Jong(I didn't Play of course!) and they stayed till 4.30pm, At 5pm my bro K-do a.k.a Kenji! decided to clean the house, It was harder than I thought! Woah! but eventually We managed to clean our Room, the rest was done by my mom lol!

Reunion dinner was actually quite nice, haha we had Steamboat, and I ate the most, not because I'm Greedy or anything! much rather because I was stuck between my Father and My Cousin, they both have super big Appetites, so even when I was full they were still eating, so When in Rome do as the Romans Do, EAT! haha we ended up clearing the whole thing! After Dinner, the Adults went to Mah Jong AGAIN! while the youths watched Rush Hour 2, oh ya! I have this super cute 2 year old Cousin called San Yun! she is like the bossiest 2 year old in singapore! and its super cute the way she does things!!! Waaah!

Reached home at around 10.30 and watched Ah Long Pte, then mass send my Chinese New Year Message, a very bad thing happened! I totally got the wrong zodiac sign!!! I wished everyone a very good PIGGY year! woaaah! Major Mistake! My mom nearl went berserk! ranting about how important it is to get the right year if not I would sway all the people I wished and blah blah blah! so in order to make her stop I decided to just resend the message again, so if this month's phone bill "explodes" Its not My Fault! haha Momster Its yours! hahahaha!

Henry OUT