Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Turns of Tide

A Change can be seen

Hmmm...something interesting is happening in my Family, My whole family seems to be going Topsy turvy! My brother is rejecting Christianity and questioning my faith! preferring to listen to his Army colleague instead of those who are genuine to him!

But on the other hand, My Mum and Dad are becoming more open to Me being a christian and God! Wow! months ago when I told My parents that I was going to Church, they would scowl at me, mock me with petty insults and even threaten to disown me for being a christian! NOW! they are supportive of me going to church! offering to chauffeur me from Home to Church or from church to camp! No longer do they insult me instead they encourage me and love me more!

The situation now is so ironic! What is going on?! What is God Planning?! I have no Idea??!! But no matter what! I'm Excited about the future!!


Love,
Henry