Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kenny 21

Shocking...

My Bro Kenny Cai Xing Yan is turning 21 tomorrow! AMAZING SIA! I mean yeah he's Growing up what so amazing about that right?! NOT RIGHT! WAH! I can't even string these words right anymore haha, anyway what I am trying to say that its not everyday that someone close to you turns 21, its really a special day.

I still remembered the good o' days where I was Choking the life out of Kenny with a Body-Sleeper while he retaliated with a unique move called the Kennedy Hook Hold(A version like the Ankle Lock but done inverted) Ah...What fun we had last time(It is fun! Go try ah!)

But of course good things must always come to a end, and it did when he went into the Army last year...well he got busier and is not able to spend as much time with us as he used to, so yeah I really miss the wrestling days.(I promise myself that I would not cry T>T)

Well Kenny heres a personal Message to you(Warning Mushy Content!)

OK, Bro yeah I know you for my whole life(DUH!) but of course it makes me feel proud of you when I look back and seen how you have changed from a childish immature and bad tempered boy to a Responsible Intellectual and Mature Young Adult, I know I may not be the older brother and the roles really should be reverse, but Just want to let you know that you may not be the Best Big Brother in the world but your the only Big Brother I want in the whole world, I love you and God Bless your Heart.

P.S. Never Stop Drawing! Its nice! :)

Henry OUT!