Monday, September 8, 2008

BUSTED!

"You look Stressed" Mom
"NO, I just have to use the bathroom." Me
"You Two are so Random." Kenny

Yo! Recently My Mom Has been asking me the same question, "Ah Boy ah! You OK mah? You look abit Stress leh". Well my response is "Waaaaaaah, Meeee!(That's What I call my Mother) Don't call me Ah Boy leh...I am like 18 you know...". Yep it has been like that for the past few days, My Mom would ask me that Question and I would answer it the same way.

Until today! Someone Had the Audacity to break the Chain! and that person is my Brother. The Situation went like this, My Mom Bellowed(Literally, She Bellowed.)"Ah Boy ah! You OK mah? You look abit Stress leh" and I Bellowed(not that literally Bellowed) back "Waaaaaaah, Meeee! Don't call me Ah Boy leh...I am like 18 you know...", then out of the blue my brother walks in and says "Hey do you know that Louis Hamilton lost the race that he supposedly won last night due to an illegal turn that he did? so the Actual Winner is Felipe Massa! I love Chicken Chop and by the way you two are so Random." Then he walks away Acting Awesome

What I posted above has no Logic what so ever, so yeah I think I probably wasted 2-3mins of your life reading what my life is about, Wow Amazing no? :D

And NO I am not under a lot of Stress right now, I used to be but now I am Fine! And the reason I look Stress is most likely due to me looking stress for the past few days that the facial expression got infused into my Facial Muscles causing me to have a permanent Stress look which will last for at least 2-3 more days!(I have seen a Doctor about it, and Yes the same Doctor who came up with the Diagnostics of My PIP 'People Identification Problem')

Hmmm...If you want to talk about a Major Problem, I think it would have to be my Inability to Blog! I think I lost my Form In blogging! I used to be On Hot Form! but now I am on a Cold Streak...(burrrrrr...sooooooo....coooooling...)

HENRY out