Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Beginnings Of Leadership

Sleep is what I really Need now, but still I blog, why? Because I am Bored :D

Yeah! My Brother Kenny Came to Church! and this time he stayed for service! And the best part is that he gave the entire service 8/10! where did the other 2 go to? lol simple he said service was too long and that he could not feel anything.(but that's not the important point! the important point is that he gets the sermon! Hurray!)

Today Pastor How preached a powerful sermon on "The beginnings of leadership" where he shared with us on how we can control the thoughts that flow through our mind, and how important it is to Think of the positives instead of the Negatives! Get your Soul to Side with your Spirit and Defeat the Flesh!

  • Matthew 26:41 : Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Overall Today was a great service! the best part of service is that at the beginning My Brother Kenny said "This is the first and ONLY service I will be attending, EVER!" but after service! His statement became "I am definitely not coming next week, BUT I may come the following week after my Marathon"

The Change in his attitude in Church is really inspiring me to invite more of my Friends and let them Experience what Heart Of God Church Has to Offer :) plus During CG Yassy shared with us her calculation of how many friends we need to bring in order to reach 1400 by the end of this year. Initially the numbers were Staggering!(1400 new friends!) but after breaking the numbers down, it turns out that we only have to bring 2 new friends every week! and in this 2 new friends! 1 is bound to Accept Jesus Into His/Her Life! Inspiring!

So to end my Post, I just want to say That today has been a really great experience for me! I love Heart Of God Church! Ask me Why!!!!

Henry OUT