Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Not Ashamed

Wow! Subscribtion to Youtube Channels Are Free! I thought need like SG$3!


Artist: Hillsong
Album: Saviour King
Title: I'm Not Ashamed



When You found me
My whole world changed
I'm redeemed by Your life
Let the earth see

You are freedom
You turned my darkness to light
You welcomed me in
With open arms
Into unending life



I'm not ashamed of the gospel Lord
Your power and Your love
That saved my soul
Now I'm alive in You
I live in the risen son

Sing Along:


Bats Bats and More Bats! I miss softball :) my fac bat is the one in Red :D
Video Conference For Asia Conference! Haha Super cool!
Shi han! don't you dare take that picture out ah! I have picture Evidence that if was on my blog! so if you do...HAHAHA! watch out for my next post >:D

Henry OUT