Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have Panda eyes, Thus the reason I like Pandas!

Yesterday was really great! I managed to study 6 hours! haha!(actually more like 4 hours, I spend 2 hours slacking, having lunch and basically just laughing :P) This thing here has taught me a really good lesson, which is, With Determination ANYTHING is Possible! ADDIDAS!(spell wrong I think)

Recently I found myself spending a lot of time in front of the computer, and noooo is not for playing Games!(OK, maybe a little bit of time was spend gaming and watching movies...) Instead! I have been, Are you ready? Are you sure? Really Sure? Sure plus Chop? Sure until you not so sure but then after thinking it through thoroughly that you finally decide its sure? (yeah Its irritating! but its fun for me :D)

OK! I have been writing a Story! HaHa! Surprised? So am I :D So you want to hear more about this story? You do? Great!(you don't really have a choice you know =.=) This Story that I have been writing is really a Sports Story! Its about a young Soccer player Rising up from a nobody to become the biggest soccer star in the business! the story is supposedly filled with Joy, Anguish, Sorrow, Love, Desire, Passion, Faith and many more! In the Story, our Hero, Goes through many trials and tribulations before finally tasting Glory and Victory! so yeah basically its your typical Sports story which has a Rocky Training Montage.(but hey, its good! :D)

Lastly Just I just want to pray for Pastor How for he has torn a ligament in his ankle today, But I believe he will be fine for Prayer Really Works! Let's All keep him in our Prayers Tonight!


Huh? What's That?
Its A Flying Pig! Wow! :D
Here We Have the Owner and Lao Da of "Si Hui Dang" :P
Studying Outside the Admin Office, Jia You!

That's Me...and I look sad...WHY?!?!?!

Ah! That's Much Better :)

Alright! before I end this post, I shall tell you all a Joke!

What's Orange and Sounds like a Parrot?

A Carrot :D (0.0) =.='''

<('.'<)<(-.-)>(>")>

Which Chick is the most bored? Correct answer got prize :D

Henry OUT