Friday, August 15, 2008

Uh Oh Pitstop!

ugly!, Ugly!, UGLY!

Yo! just came back from Clark Quay and am Feeling really proud now, why? Because I walked Home! Haha!(not from clark quay ah, from eunos...still a far distance ok?!) and the best part is that it took me just 20 mins to walk home!*clap! clap! clap!* how many of you can say that you walk home from Eunos before? not alot right? :D(specially if your living in Jurong :P)

Alright! Today is what I consider a feel good day :D because its just packed full of activities! haha! first up this morning I played Soccer with Yong Xin, and you know what? We're pretty Darn Good! I mean compared to last time we actually improved a lot! we were passing, scoring and dribbling like S-League Pros!(I would say BPL Pros but I don't want people to say I BHB :P) Had a super Awesome time playing Soccer with Yong Xin today, We gotta do it again Bro! It's Just too much fun :D

Next up I watched this Super Funny Movie called "Meet Dave", for most people the movie was average, but for me it was Classic! the timing of the Humor and puns are Picture Perfect! I was literally LOLing for 60mins!(for 30 mins I was crying at the sad story and Sitting with my mouth open during the Actiony Parts :D)

At 5.15pm I met up with Fab A.K.A Gerald "Spearhead" Chan :) at Dhoby, initially we intended to go somewhere, but we changed our minds as Si Hui was on her way there already, so instead We started Chatting about Badminton(Which I totally Suck at!) and about one of his Friends who did not show sportsmanship and how the Friend had invoked a rematch Clause in 2 weeks time! Wow! Like Championship Match! Bro I want Tickets to watch the match! :D

5.30pm, Si Hui arrived and off we go! to where? To Plaza Sing KFC! where I was the only one who bought something to eat! Yay!(=.=''') We Started to chat about lots of Random stuff, before we touched the topic of "Have you ever Had a Major Accident" then Gerald Started sharing with us a lot of injuries he used to have, and to be frank, I was freaked out!(no Offense bro!) I mean he told me that he woke up during an operation! and that even though his Leg was bleeding and showing Flesh, he just kept on playing at the playground! Argh! I have a slight problem with blood, so yeah was feeling abit Queasy.

But the Best Part was when we went to this awesome place called "Pitstop"!(A place for people to eat and play games!) It was definitely the Highlight of my night :) I ate the Black Pepper Chicken Chop which is really Tasty when you add soup, That's right you heard me right, SOUP! SOUP! SOUP! the first game we played was this Parachute Game where everyone is riding on this Massive Blimp, the objective of the game is to jump off at the right time before the Blimp crashed! And I was Really Nasty in the game mwahahahahaha! Throughout the whole game I was wearing my "You can never Guess What I am thinking no matter how hard you try, and even though you may think you know, you never truly know" look :D and I managed to get people to Jump off the Blimp at the wrong time haha!

Throughout the whole game Mark was like "Wah I trust you, then you do this to me, Wah I hate you, haha!" lol then there was this one time when I managed to trick everyone except Gerald(shucks! :P) to stay on the blimp, and eventually causing it to crash :D

The Next game we played was Super intense! It was filled with Hand Slapping, Loud Shouting & Aggressive Tugging of Cards! that's right...the game is

UGLY MONSTER! WAAAAH!

This Game is really Rowdy and loud! and it really suits the Mood for the day! as everyone was snacthing cards and shouting "UGLY! UGLY! UGLY!" and occasionally some would shout "UGGGGARhhhhh..." when the Card was not matching :D This game was really cool with Pan Lim! being the guy who has to do the Forfeit! which is to eat a gross French Fry Made by Mark! His Own Cousin! WOW! talk about sibling rivalry haha jk jk :D

Overall this was a Great Day!

Gerald Started playing with my Camera!

Then I started to play with it!

Then Si Hui began playing with it!

And here is when things started to get out of hand!

0.0 =.=''' :D


And this is when the line is drawn :)

Pan And His cousin Mark!

Winifred and Si Hui!

Triple G!! Looking Good!
Everyone who went! oh ya I am not in the picture! :P
Hey everyone! Say Hi To Mark!! :D
Mark and The Mongster!


How much is the Doggie in the window? The one with the sulking face :)
Waaah! EMO SIA! Energetic Monkey Overdose!
V for Penguin?
The Table!


The Picture at the end of the day haha!
Smile and say Cheese! :D
Solitaire

There was a man, a lonely man
Who lost his love through his indifference
A heart that cared,
that went unshared
Until it died in his silence
And Solitaire's the only game in town
And every road that takes him, takes him down
And by himself, it's easy to pretend
He'll never love again
And keeping to himself he plays the game
Without her love it always ends the same
While life goes on around him everywhere
He's playing Solitaire
Another day, a lonely day
So much to say that goes unspoken
And through the night, his sleepless nights
His eyes are closed, his heart is broken
And Solitaire's the only game in town
And every road that takes him, takes him down
And by himself it's easy to pretend
She's coming back again
And keeping to himself he plays the game
Without her love it always ends the same
While life goes on around him everywhere
He's playing Solitaire
A little hope, goes up in smoke
Just how it goes, goes without saying
SolitaireeeAnd by himself it's easy to pretend
He'll never love again
Ohhh
And keeping to himself he plays the game
Without her love it always ends the same
While life goes on around him everywhere
He's playing SolitaireSolitaire, solitaire