Monday, June 23, 2008

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures :D

Yo! More Pictures again! yeah I know what your thinking, and yeah whatever you are thinking its true(not exactly....) maybe i should stop using the prhase "A picture's worth a thousand words" as an excuse for not writing. I think I'm just having a bloggers block(A.K.A lazy to think and type at the same time) But no worries though! I will return Better! Stronger! and of course Refreshed! haha! Just watch me! oh and it took me like 45mins to upload all these pics and videos, I think somethings wrong with blogger, I was like happily uploading my 27pictures one by one when all of a sudden the whole window CLOSED on me. So yeah my reaction was to jump around the room like a mad monkey, so in the end I only managed to get these pictures up, the rest are still in my computer(you want them? ask from me nicely :D)
OK enjoy the photos! this might be the last time you see soooooooo many photos in my blog! So Treasure It Well and remember! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH OR THINK FOR! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(Sedistic laughter continues into the night waking my parents up and me getting send to my room to repent on blaming my laziness to blog on other people.)


Triple G getting Assualted by Seahster Mongster and the Amazing Hong Ping!
UNO STACKO! Very Nice! :D
GX Lao DA! Being protected by BodyGuards Pan And Daniel, I dunno why Ruo en in the picture haha
Looking Smart, Cool And Very Good! Blazers found at This Fashion!
Zi Yan San Lian Pai #3!
#2! NICE! :D
Ok Guess he found it abit Lame at #3 haha
Mong Eating Something, Trust me you don't wanna know :D
Lol This was very Random :P
Mong wu lian Pai! #1
Wow looking good #2!
Abit Blur, But still nice! #3!

lol classic! #4!
And Last but not least! #5!Yo Winifred! Smile! your on Camera!
Eugene demonstrating the Correct way to drink KFC Beverages
GERALD! SMILE! YEAH NICE HAHA
Smiling brings the best out of someone, don't you agree?
Geuss not...haha :P

Eugene's Flip up, This takes a lot of athletic ability!

UNO domino? ok...nice!
Henry grout!