Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Singapore! :D



Remember the Past

Live In the Present

Believe in the Future! Singapore win the World Cup 2014!

I am going to be patriotic Singaporean


So Patriotic that This whole post is going to be about singapore! and that its going to be in Red and White! and best of all! Its written in Singaporean Spirit!(so watch out! here comes the la, leh, hor, lor, kor :D)

OK! first of all hor, I want to say I very happy for Singapore, because hor it is like 45-48 years liao leh and not easy for Singapore to come so far deh ok? wah think of all the things my ah gong and ah ma must go though then can make this country so big and modern belly hard deh leh! so don't play play hor! Singapore is best in Paya Lebar and Bugis, and some say Dhoby leh!(totally irrelevant =.=''')

Wow! My first time speaking in such powerful singlish! I believe that if i submit this in for marking confirm can get Z28 deh! :D alright anways, The sea of red can be seen in Church also today as many were sporting the tradtional Red and White look(or as I call it, The National flag Look) Service is Really Impactful! Radio Frequency! lets all turn on and tune in to God! :D




Videos



The New NDP Song 2008! :D


Don't Worry chinese Speaking People! Here's the Chinese Version! haha :D



My Favourite NDP Song of all time, Agreed with by Shi han and Aggie :D




Awesome Funny Video I found on youtube.com :D

Henry OUT