Saturday, August 2, 2008

Festival Of Praise

"再给我两分钟 让我把记忆结成冰" To preserve the best of someone in your head thus making them perfect.

An amazing week capped off with Festival Of Praise which was Out of This World! 11,000 people came and worshipped Jesus under one roof! plus My Favourite singer Rueben Morgan Was there! And he singed "In the Mystery" which is like a super coincidence! because 1 day before the actual Festival Of Praise I posted the song on my blog! talk about flow! haha!(hey a guy can dream can't he? :P) though I admit, Parachute Band Rocked the house down! I Love their new Song! Its like......NICE!

BMT is Awesome! I finally Graduated! and I chose photography for my 1st choice, for I really need to train myself to work under Pressure and Think fast. Oh I just find myself listening to alot of Jay chou songs, EMO sia! eeeeee! why is Jay chou's songs so Emo? I mean its nice but the whole mood of the song is always about being Sad, though the lyrics of the song are really meaningful. Hmmm...why am I talking about Jay Chou all of a sudden? must not be thinking straight again(8hours in 2days, enough said.)


Indoor Stadium Filling up, Feat Ang Wei Jie :)
Wow! Those are huge! how did they get up there?
Wow that's like a VIP Box or something...AWESOME!
Look at the 11,000 people! the 4th Dimmension is coming true!
Waaaaaah...tall sia...nothing more to say haha
The Stage, Its like so Anointed!
Meet Shawn and Kobe AKA Zi yan! Shawn is 7 foot 5! that's 221 cm!
I think that if I could fit that TV in my living room...THEN IT WOULD BE AWESOME!
TV on a Taxi, nothing nice to watch but still quite style.
Le Le doing what he does best :)
Le le, Will smith and Roy Keane. Picture perfect :D
A peaceful Walk to the Busstop...

That is until Triple G Appeared!

Triple G Clothes-line! What will happen next?! actually nothing haha :)

HENRY OUT