Friday, August 8, 2008

Post To Live!

Remember the Past, Live in the Present and Dream of the Future

Yo, Have not been blogging for awhile. Reason? You guessed it, I am too lazy to blog about the things that have been happening. Why? Because I only want to write a post filled with lots of pictures and videos! Why? Well...Because I rather let them do the work, so in the way I guess its just another way of saying that I am too lazy to blog. So Sue me :) Thank you!

Recently, Many people have been telling me that my Blog is DEAD. Well I am proud to say that My Blog is FAR from dead! It is just taking a little break, lying on the floor resting its eyes, Erm...Excuse me(Runs Over to 1knewlife.blogspot.com and Pumps a Random Post causing it to jump to its feet and frolic around happily) OK so I just want to make things clear by saying This Blog is NOT DEAD! It is just not as alive as it used to be, so please please please please please please please please please times infinity to the power of another infinity stop telling me "eh Henry, I think your blog dead liao eh, how ah? wanna go fly kite then somehow kena lightning strike in hopes that the lightning will cause your blog to come back to life?)

I feel so random right now, maybe its due to lack of sleep(I have only slept 8hours for the past 3 days! and the miracle is that I don't have Black eye! haha Jealous right?! :P) or maybe its because I am feeling Whoosy, talking about Whoosy I just discovered that I have a fixed time where by I become Whoosy!(F.Y.I Whoosy for me means like abit high abit emo abit crazy and abit out of place) I get Whoosy when it is around 12pm - 2am, its has been happening for quite sometime now. Why did I decide to tell you that? Because I wanna give you people a heads up :D hahahaha!

Anyway BMI was super Fun! Clean the Corridors and Lift! well actually Gerald and I spend most of the time suaning each other inside the lift, but we still managed to get the job done! Yeah! Work Hard and Play Hard! that's my motto! OK, I now feel sleepy should I go to sleep anot? hmm...dilemma!

Henry OUT!