Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6 Crazy dudes with a Dream

Why be afraid of doing Stupid things? They leave the biggest mark in your life :)


Yoz,


I was just browsing My Computer on My Computer(Yeah its the place I was browsing) when I came across this folder called My Videos(Windows got alot of MY deh, so bo bian lor). Being slightly curious & gong at the moment I decided to open the folder, and to my deepest and utmost Horror! I found.......


RAVEN MV Numero UNO!(that's one in Spanish)


Stunned and immobilized(why was I shocked? hmm...) I stared at the screen for 15minutes, I only managed to snap out of it when my arch nemesis K-Doh came running in and threaten to use his Attic Blast and Super Transformalizer Thingy to change me into a statue and send the video to the president of Singapore and making him laugh like there is no tomorrow! OK if you believed what I typed, you need to get your brains checked...Seriously.


What really happened was that my brother Kenny came in and said in his best Cuban accent "Eh you Henry, If you don't stop staring at the screen, I make you stare at the floor kaddish?!" So yeah I snapped out of my daze so that I can stop listening to my Bro's funny accent that actually sounds more Japanese then Cuban, what are the odds on that?(2:1 actually...quite high)


I bet you can guess what I did next.


If you guessed that I opened a Can of Whoop-Butt(no swearing on my blog :D) on my brother, then like I said before, GET YOUR BRAINS CHECKED! Why in the world would I open a Can of you know what to my you know who for, I mean all he did was just make a nuisance of himself, I do it all the time(haha!)


OK back to the story(sorry for going off track, just took my medicine so a tee bit whoosy hehe [*.*]) so I watched the video and well, I got a great laugh at it because well 1. its stupid 2. its practically impossible to see the faces 3. All this is my brain child(sadly my brain is only good for these things haha!) And if your part of the video, I can assure you, Smiling is not something you can negotiate about, why? Because you see yourself doing something stupid 1 year ago! haha! that's right this video that we made was taken like exactly 1 year ago(1 year 2months and 3 days to be exact) and looking back, boy's we looked so much more Handsome, Fit and of course Gong! haha Look at ah Koon so fit sia! and Shi han hair so short not like you man hah! then still got Azri who is our Eric Cantona, oh ya! Xin and his trademark turnaround haha!


*Sigh...* Those were the really really fun days. We practically played soccer every Saturday and Sunday, in fact we loved soccer and each other's company so much that we did overtime and played on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday(We got Friday off, but still play sometimes :D). We had laughs and of course sorrows, like the Zam incident(though that was funny for you guys lol). That was the Golden Age of Raven 18 soccer club, Where 6 crazy Dudes decided on a hot blistering Saturday that they are going to form a soccer team to compete in the NSSL(National Street Soccer League) some would say that these 6 dudes were suffering from heatstroke, some would say they are Pursuing their dreams, but I say, they were both pursuing their dreams and suffering from hearstroke(Serious the weather was hot sia!)


Days, Months and now Years go by, and we look back at this once glorious Stable, what do we see and remember the most? well I still remember curling the ball with my outside foot and almost scoring past Koon, But do most of my teammates remember? Nah, They're too busy remembering their own Glory Moments(true what! like you all expect me remember any of your glory moment liddat! of course I remember my own la!) But I believe that every single teammate would remember the day we defeated Team Impossible, man that day was crazy. It was like a rivalry Game where by Team Impossible played Mind Games with us by avoiding the challenge time after time, But the amazing thing was not that we won, but rather how everyone still can remember the feeling of Winning against them! and how we celebrated by taking a picture and jumping as though we won the World Cup, Pretty Stupid eh?


So what's my point you ask? Easy. Everyone can remember themselves doing stupid things, because when you do stupid things, You are actually showing the real You. You are not hiding behind layers of false personalites trying to please your peers, No! When you do Stupid things, your doing it because you want to do it and you enjoy doing it. Plus, the only time you find yourself doing stupid things is when you feel comfortable with your surroundings and your friends. So let's all start doing stupid things together again Ravens, Because we will never know when Raven 18 might just go away...



RAVEN 18


Raven 18 picture taken on june 30th

The Fun Shot! Look at how short My Hair WAS! HAHA

The Formal Shot, Notice I am the only one smiling :D

Edited Photo of Shi Han taking a Free Kick...NICE!

And of course, The Formal shot at our Home Ground, Long KANG!

I hope this satisfy my critic(you know who you are >:D) who has been constanly complaining that I post too many photos, and that I should write more. Well your wish has been granted. yay! :D

Henry Has Left The Building...