Monday, June 30, 2008

God Knows My Name! Amaaazing!

The Creator Of the Universe Knows the Name of Every star he has created, But guess what? He knows you name too! How Awesome is that?

This is just going to be a super short post, why? because I lost my touch in blogging....so I am now going to go to a corner and start sulking my life away praying that my mojo(blogging mojo that is :D) will come back to me but will of course fail for my attempts are futile leaving me in such a depress state eating watermelons for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

NAH! of course not haha! I am a happy-go-lucky-sometimes-blur kind of guy. Alright got two major points I need to stress right now, so i shall do what my English teacher & part time secondary school nemesis Mrs. Audrey Kong taught me to do...and that is to...erm...gimme a minute ah...(wah I forgot what she taught me! CHAOS! waaah!)

Never mind! I do things differently now, ok number one of the two major points is that, I NEED GLASSES! Seriously! those who know me well would have a pretty clear idea of why I need glasses.(if you don't know me well, then ok here's why :D) I have what some would call(mostly Gerald lol) People Identification Problems. What is People Identification Problem(or PIP for short) you ask? well its a syndrome where by the person has difficulty identifying people from afar and sometimes up close(though its on rare occasions) What so special about PIP? Easy! PIP patients have no problems identifying objects and places at all! though on some occasions they do tend to misunderstand questions but that's out of the point :D

So yeah, Recently I have been Diagnosed with PIP and to say the truth I am quite happy! Maybe I can get Downgraded for Army or something! Seeing that I have identification problems they might have to excuse me for firearms as I might shoot my Officer instead of the enemy. haha! :D

The Second point I want to say is that, GOD KNOWS MY NAME! and you know what's the best part? HE Knows YOUR Name too! Amazing no? The creator of the universe and all who inhabit it knows every single one of us, from the number of hairs on you to the number of cells on your body! and he does not stress about what you have done in the past for in his eye's you are perfect the way you are, and his only concern is to bring out the best in you and use you to help build his glorious kingdom. So when you are worried about what he has installed for you in the future, Worry not! for whatever he is planning for you, it will definitely be Wonderful!

And for those who really think I have PIP, don't worry! Its only a made up syndrom! haha :D
Now Time for some pictures! yay! ahahaha :)


The View of Church from my House, though the weather was not ideal It still looks Nice! :D
Gerald and Me, Or should I say Tai Lung and POH! haha :)
Mong improvising on Zi yan's bag or should i say pouch haha
Another Wrestling Picture Taken! but this time Seahster is being assualted by Amazing Hong Bin, Triple G and O.S.H!


Henry Out