Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun At Koon house!

Get well soon bro! Soccer just isn't the same without you Panther Prowl!


Haha! today was just another Awesome day! well just gonna make a short summary of what I did since I got something on later haha! OK today at 4.30pm Shi han and I went to see our beloved Attacking GoalKeeper Goh Koon Wei! Intially we were surppose to me at 3.30pm but thanks to me we met at 4.30pm(partly due to me feeling abit sick)


Well when we first arrived at Koon wei's house, we just slacked and watch this really Corny, cheesey yet at the same time quite entertaining Taiwan Drama. And I am not afraid to say that my favourtie character is Cai Jing Pao! why? Because he is a Cai! haha and he shows that people with the surname Cai should not be trifled with! so you better watch out when you make fun of my name haha! Cai Xing Xuan(Vegetable Fresh!)


OK, so after slacking we watched 2 movies in arow, wow! that's like quite cool ah specially since we had snacks and a whole lot of time yeah! We watched Transformers and I am Legend! both the movies are super nice! but the ending to I am Legend is like abit sad but heroic in a way.


So ok that's my activity today! feel free to tell me what you did today on my cbox! I am just eager to hear what exciting things other people have been doing haha :D

Can you Guess who's Macho Arm that is? ;)

Oooo! Shi han and Koon are really watching the Movie! Unlike me, I'm taking the picture haha!

Panther Theather, $4 per tickets! call Koon wei for more information!

Henry Out