Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hancock, C zone Meeting, Prayer meeting. Paradise :D

"There Are Many Ways To Glorify Me."hmm...I wonder what this means.

Wow! today seriously is one of the most Awesome, Exhilarating, Powerful and Fulfilling days I had in a very long time(the last time I had such a day was when I was working at sheng shiong where I managed to serve 26 customers in one shift and worked all the way to 3am!)

Anyways! I went to watch Hancock today! seriously you MUST! catch this movie! I highly recommend it 6/5 stars leh! don't play play hor! haha :D. After the movie we went and jalan around Plaza Singapura and just basically walked and slacked haha. At 6.45 we went for C zone meeting and again...ITS POWER! Charlston explained to us of the need of why we need to have smaller CG's in Heart of God Church and it really opened my eyes! Can't wait for C10 or even C100!! haha!

Prayer Meeting was again Super Zai ah! I don't know why but Prayer meeting is starting to become more and more enjoyable and less tiring! Whoa! I like Hancock! That's totally random haha, guess I need more sleep haha!

Guan Xian Lao Da! He super look like lao da la haha!
Me and Hancock, What am I looking at?
Mong and Hancock, Wah they have the same skin colour?!
Gerald and Hancock, Gerald looks like he's ready to save the day!
Shi han and Hancock, Yeah Bro Smile :D
Hong bin and Gerald in the mini Labo! NICE :D
Jo Smile! Mong looks shocked sia...why? :D
Gerald's Hancock Impression #1 hmmm could be better :)
Gerald's Hancock Impression #2 Much better! :D
Mong Trying the massage Chair out, Hong bin is wondering what a massage chair is doing in the middle of a shopping mall :D

Henry Out