Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pictures Speak a Thousand Words...Again :D

The Theory of Evolution is Wrong! Hamsters Don't Worship Hamster Gods!



Yo! Long time no post! haha! as you can read from my title this is going to be all about pictures again! Yay!(for me at least :D) but of course I will be posting about a short summary about what happened during the past few days in my usual random and very twisted methods, so are you ready? LETS GO!

Yeah OK to start things off, I just want to say that Academic Excellence was really Cool! Pastor preached a powerful sermon about how WE humans, unlike animals, have the ability of progression! and how WE humans have 6 functions in our brain that differentiate from Orang utans(dunno correct anot lol)


  1. Mobility Intelligence.

  2. Language Intelligence.

  3. Manual Intelligence.

  4. Visual Intelligence.

  5. Auditory Intelligence.

  6. Tactile Intelligence.

God created us with these 6 functions to emphasis Learning into us as Education can give you the Ultimate Freedom and allow you to accomplish Anything. Because Of this, we can proudly say that my ancestor is not a Butt Scracthing Baboon, THANK GOD :D


Now to the events that happened on the 20th of July! I woke up at 6am to SMS and Miss call Si Hui to wake up and not be late for the meeting at 8am. Turns out Si Hui and Winifred were the first to reach there, thus making me submit into my own trap of having to pay them $2.50 each( see la! act smart go make what funny punishment now you get it!) After breakfast, we all rushed downed to Ming Jian's House to prepare the food and the banner for Roy's Birthday Celebration. There are only 2 words, Hectic and FUN! haha RedIce(a.k.a Hong Bin) is really a super good cook sia! he single handedly took the Chief Chef's Job and cooked up a Storm!


After Preparing the Food, We went for CG which was again...AWESOME! Yassy told us about spiritually adopting our family and friends and how the whole CG should pray for each and everyone of them! After CG we proceeded to prayer meeting and then Service. Straight After Service, It was busy busy busy! but also Stress, and of course fun!(in a weird way haha.) The rest of the Post shall be told in PictureS! yay! haha to those who say I too lazy to post! see I post super long and have alot of pictures! happy reading and watching!


Picture Gallery!


Si Hui's Wallet I think...lol I not sure why its in my phone haha.





Pan Lim Frying Eggs. Smells Good!

The Chef and His Magic Wok!

Wah Hard at work sia...unlike me, I am slacking lol

Testing the food they made...AMEN! :P

Balloons Left Over From The Pary!





The Cutting Of the New York Cheese Cake with Orea Base!

Making a Wish...to Eat that CAKE! for me at least lol
The End of the day shot, Look how Happy/Goofy we are!
The Group shot! Thanks Sam for helping us take! :D


The Second Group shot, btw this shot started with only 3 people haha!

Videos!





Gerald bowling for C1 & C3!





I have no Recall of this video...lol!

Gerald's Expressive Dance!

HEnry OUT