Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fish head curry, Picture style!

My CG, My Responsiblity. Its Starting to make sense now.

Wow! The Curry Fish head at Beauty World is Super Nice! I give it around 10/10!! its really amazing, a combination of sour, salty, spicy and sweet(Only one word...Shoik...correct spelling anot ah? :D)

Service today was simply Awesome! I think I might have a personal revelation from the sermon today, and I think its time I work on Being more of a People Orientated person rather then a Self Orientated person for everyone in the CG is like Family to each other, so imagine if we Don't Get along because we all care too much about ourselves, Wow! Mass Chaos! so we must love each other and help each other in times of need, like what Pastor Ed King said "We celebrate you success with you, and Mourn your Sorrow together."(AMEN!)

Yeah! Feeling quite happy today(don't know why, maybe because not enough sleep haha :D) but there is CG tommorrow! Looking Forward to it.

Last thing to share today would be that....Reuben Morgan would be at Festival Of Praise! Awesome! I didn't even notice him till like today when I was like just making fun of shi han saying that he will one day perform at Festival Of Praise(which can happen!) then out of the blue I saw a very familiar face, then a conversation began.

Me: Eh...why I like see him before ah? is he one of the people at Hillsong United?
Shi Han: Erm...erm...erm...(:P) Ya, he is the guy(very calm and monotonous tone)
Me: WHAT The?! He is like my Favourite singer of all times ah!(Goes on to babbler about him)

So yeah, He Will be at Festival of Praise! Shucks! I Can't Wait! Count Down Shall Begin NOW!

PictureS!

Hey Guys! This is Alyssa! Say Hi Alyssa :D

Super Blur Shot haha!
Super Blur Shot 2!
Emo Gerald, Looking good...but bro same advice as always ; )
Gerald, you look so...Sentimental!
Si Hui and Elmo(i dunno how to spell her real name! so sorry!)
Erm...When did I take this Picture? GERALD!!
Using those Sentimental Eyes for good use. :)

Lao Da Also putting his eyes to good use.
Wah Hong bin a.k.a Le Le :D looks so Mature sia! NICE :)
The Wonderful Spread We Had. :)
This is Just Wrong! yet still my Brain child haha
The Movie Star Move "Don't Take Picture Of ME!"
HAHA! Caught LE LE not looking!
WOW! THAT's A Big BITE!
Good Food and Good Companionship makes a Good Day!
lol I dunno why, but Si hui looks a bit cunning haha!
Lol Si Hui's Pouch fell just when I pressed the button, Perfect Timing!
Another Blurred Picture! Awesome right?
Upside down world, Si hui took the pic upside down haha!

HENRY ouT!