Thursday, July 17, 2008

I see Nice People :)

One plate of Hor fan:$3.50, A beautiful Guitar:$140, Topman Full formal Set:$250, Asus Ultimate Computer:$2500, Dinner With nice people:Priceless

Yoz! Just came back from yisun, and guess what? I am SUPER BEAT! haha wow now I know how it feels to go from the west to church, Its Quite Tiring! imagine I do it once I already half Shagged liao, people like Gerald have to do it every time they wanna go Church! Man! Impressive My hat Goes out to you!(if only I am wearing a Hat haha)

Woah Today was Quite an Action Packed Day! I went to Parkway with Hanster to go Birthday Shopping! OK I admit shopping for stuff is quite fun la, but my mind set of Shopping will still be the same(Its not really my thing :D). After Shopping we zoomed downed to Church to attend Prayer meeting! Which was awesome also! can't help but feel that my Prayer Life is Expanding(NICE!)

After that, Mong and I trained all the way to Yisun to meet Daniel. Dinner is again Super nice! we had Burger King! and throughout the whole experience we just joked and talk about random stuff like did you know that the probability of you dying in a car is higher then that of you dying on a plane?

Death by Plane: 1/20000
Death by Car: 1/300

So next time you think its safe to drive or ride a car, think again mwhahahahaha!(cue evil dramatic music!)by the way, I see nice people! ask me why? :D

Mighty to Save.
Hillsong United

Everyone needs compassion,Love thats never failing
Let mercy fall on meWell everyone needs forgiveness,
Kindness of a saviorThe Hope of the nation

(Chorus)
Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is mighty to save,He is mighty to save
Forever, author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything that i believe in
Now i surrender (and i surrender)

(Chorusx2)

Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing, for the glory of the risen king, Jesus

Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen king, Jesus

(Chorusx2)

Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing, for the glory of the risen king, Jesus
Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen king, Jesus



Daniel is the Coolest 14 Year old I have ever Known! Period! :)
HENRY out